“Friendliest people on the planet ! Great Place to Stay !!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Atlanta, Georgia
“Friendliest people on the planet ! Great Place to Stay !!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

I checked in, and the front desk person had the most beautiful smile and attitude, showing that she loved her job. I asked for directions and she told me about the nearby restaurants close by and how i would get a discount for showing my room key's, after getting into my room about 10 mins later the phone rang, and it was the front desk calling to make sure that everything in my room was to my satisfaction. WOW !! where do you get service like that , only at the BEST WESTERN in ATHENS ALABAMA !! Very impressed, the rooms were all updated and extra clean. Breakfast was Awesome they had eggs, sausage, biscuit and gravy, etc, family loved it, will be back here next time we travel thru !!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
bwa1329, Assistant GM at BEST WESTERN Athens Inn, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Thank you so much for your business and your great review. We look foward to seeing you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bremen, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

My stay at the best western was amazing me my wife and my kids enjoyed it, out of all the hotels we stayed at this hotel by far was the best one. The breakfast was huge so many choices to choose from. my kids had fun they went to the pool every single day, sometimes they went twice in one day. We are so glade we spent our week at the best western.i would recommend this hotel if you are traveling on Hwy 65 exit #351.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

This hotel stands true to its word. It boasts brand new, renovated rooms and they show! Rooms were extremely clean and welcoming. The free, hot breakfast made the kids and wife happy also. The price was what I expected to pay. I will definitely be staying here next time I pass by.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2004

an ok place but nothign special. a little overpriced. i paid 59$, and it really wasnt worth much more than 45 or so. basic stuff.

Thank you so much for your business. Sorry that your stay wasnt what you expected. We always look for a way that we can serve you better. We hope to see you again in the future!

Been to BEST WESTERN Athens Inn? Share your experiences!