“Nice family restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Athens
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Clark's Restaurant is located just off I-65 and highway 72 behind Raceway. We serve fine dining & comfort food at afforable prices. The atmoshpere is bright and cheerful with quiet music that allow you to converse with your guests. We have consistantly maintained a high 90s health rating for the 5 years we have been open. All our food is cooked fresh with the finest ingredients. We have children's items available.
Athens
“Nice family restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We have been here on Sunday several. Very clean and food was great. Very nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2012

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great food...worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Food and service were both excellent. Prices are good for what you get. I had a steak and my husband had fish. Both were great...and we shared a slice of key lime pie for dessert. My husband had said he was too full for dessert, but couldn't resist. The pie was the best we have had since we were in Key West, Florida. We went to the restaurant for dinner early on a Saturday and had no problem getting a table, but there were no empty tables when we left. We will be going back to try the prime rib, which is listed as one of the "100 dishes to eat in Alabama before you die"...I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

food was great and service was very good. its better to go before 6 pm and got my food in a good amount of time

Visited May 2012
Pulaski, Tennessee
“Nice out of the way but close to interstate ladies lunch/dinner out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Jambalaya was exceptional, clean restaurant, quality ingredients

Visited September 2011
Birmingham, Al
“Excellent Food, I Would Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

My mom and I stopped here for a late lunch on a road trip to TN. It's an annual trip and this is the town we usually stop in to eat. We have tired all the usual places nearby, Applebee's, Logan's Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel and a few others. We would both say, hands down Clark's would be a "10" while the others would come in at a 6 or 7.
Here's how it went, Mom had Chicken Tenders, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw and a cup of Banana Pudding, which she wasn't expecting came with hers. She commented, I really didn't want the pudding, but let me tell you, she didn't have a problem nearly licking every delicious morsel out of the cute little dish. She stated, it was absolutely Wonderful!
I had the Ground Sirlon Burger, Garlic mashed potatoes, Green Beans, and Coleslaw. The Sirlon was huge and covered in grilled onions and I don't mean a couple of strips of onions, onions literally covered each inch of this" Enormous, tasty" piece of meat. The potatoes are to die for!! Everything was seasoned to perfection and absolutely perfect.
Restaurant was clean, the Servers and Staff were very attentive and pleasant. A perfect dining experience! If I had not read the comments from the site, I would never have found the place. Thanks tripadvisor for the info and our New choice for dining in Athens, Alabama.

• Visited May 2012