“Great pulled pork.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Description: Located just across from Athens State University and only two blocks from downtown Athens.
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Great pulled pork.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The pulled pork platter, with two side dishes, is enough for we two seniors to share. Very nice smoked meat flavor not smothered in a tomato based barbecue sauce. There are three sauces available, but none are really needed. The pepper vinegar sauce, lightly used however, is very good.
When we are headed home, and passing this location, we take a few one pound frozen packages home in an ice chest. It's worth the effort.

Visited April 2013

Athens, Alabama, United States
“My Lawlers experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The food is excellant and the service is very friendly and efficient. Management and staff treat there customers very well. I would recommend them to anyone.

Visited March 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Saved money on decor...invested it in the food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

May not be a great place to look at, but who cares?! The bbq ham is fantastic! The stuffed potatoes are my favorite and the bbq with two sides is the best bargain in town ($6.00)!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Iron River, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have never tasted such delicious bbq! And their white sauce was do delictable! Next time I stop in Athens I am going to go to the Lawlers in downtown Athens! Someone mentioned it to me so I thought to myself I must try both of them!

Visited January 2013
Illinois
“Place to eat on way to Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is a great bbq joint. The last time we had pulled pork and ribs. Both were excellent and the baked potatoes are huge.Friendly service and before I could pay,our food was ready. We try to make this our stop going from Illinois to Florida.

• Visited December 2012