I am Christina's dad and a 100% disabled veteran. Chrissy, my other 2 twin daughters and my grandkid's had driven from Cincinnati, OH to Gulf Shores, AL straight through (approx. 13 hrs.) originally. I wanted them on there return to Cincinnati to stay somewhere overnight so I reserverved the the two rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites I-65 (Huntsville Area) so they wouldn't have to drive straight through. THEY LOVED IT --- especially the Staff, Swimming, Easy location off I-65, and the wonderful breakfast. They wanted me to escpecially acknowledge, Molly, Devon, Colleen & Pamela. I think they enjoyed your Hotel more than their Beach stay :-). I was happy to do it for them, and when they visit their cousin's family again in Gulf Shores , AL, my 3 daughters and my grandkids will definately stay at this Hotel Going Down and Returning instead of driving down straight through after their great experience. I couldn't go, but I certainly appreciate Molly in working out the reservations with me for my daughter's and grandkids. Kudo's to all including the Manager who I think they said her name was Phyllis. Kudo's to all at this facility. Robert Gingras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only three miles from Athens State University, our hotel in Huntsville, AL offers a heated indoor pool as well as complimentary breakfast and Wifi. Convenient to both Birmingham and Huntsville, Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 will meet all your traveling needs. Book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Athens i-65
- Hampton Inn & Suites Athens i-65 Hotel Athens