“In need.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Arab

You added Quality Inn Arab to your Saves list
Quality Inn Arab
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   706 N Brindlee Mountain Parkway, Arab, AL 35016 (Formerly Jameson Inn Arab)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arab
ARAB, AL
“In need.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had plumbing problems and could not take showers or use water at home. So we HAD to get a room. This room was great. Completely redone. The only problem was not enough pressure in the shower...but at least we were able to get clean. Great location in town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lisa F, Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Mrs. Thompson,
We enjoyed having your family here at The Quality Inn of Arab!
I am pleased to let you know that as part of our Choice Hotels renovations, we will be replacing our tired shower heads with new adjustable rain forest type shower fixtures. We have received them and are awaiting installation.
I hope you have the chance to return and try them out, but without the problems you had at home!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Very nice room. On the expensive side but really it is the only hotel in town. The only bad thing was there was a bunch of Hispanic workers staying in a room next to us and it was like they were in our room. Personally I think they had way over the limit of people in there! We had those doors that could combine 2 rooms and you could hear them breathing!! Or I should say snoring!!!!!! Loud!!

Staff was great!

I realize most people will never even hear of Arab, AL... But we had the privilege of working there for 10 months and never have we been to a nicer place!!! It is a little slice of heaven! The people here are angels! The whole town is just peaceful. Everyone is helpful!

I have travelled and lived all over the US and I could retire here in a minute!

• Stayed December 2011
JamesonInnArab, General Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay with us as well as our lovely little town of Arab. I apologize for the noise from your neighboring room. Please do not hesitate to let us know of any issue you may experience during your stay. We strive to make every visit a pleasant one starting with our wonderful breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff.

Neesya Goodman
GM
Clyde, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Went to a family reunion over the weekend in Alabama. rented two rooms for two nights. I was pleasantly surprised. not allot of competition in the area but the hotel was a nice place to stay. The rooms are nice and larger than the norm . They all have refrigerators, microwaves,in room coffee and very nice big HD TV's . The staff gets a 5 star rating. Very polite, very helpful. The morning breakfast was a plus. My family loved the waffle iron. The place is very quiet and seemed very secure.
It is deferentially family safe.
WE will be back next year

Room Tip: No elevator so request the first floor if you have health issues
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

As far as I know this is the only hotel in Arab, so, on a recent trip my family along with extended family stayed while attending a family reunion. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. They are AAA approved, so, we were also able to negotiate a better price. The only negative would be the continental breakfast. There were few offerings and what was available was not very good. I also noticed the health inspector had rated the food area with 90 which in my opinion is way too low for an establishment serving food. I would say the hotel is acceptable, but, I would recommend walking to the McDonalds in the parking lot for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Had to stay at this hotel due to a wedding in the area. I suppose it could be much worse, but there's room for improvement. The front desk people were great, very helpful and pleasant. The price was a bit much I think for the quality of the room- $75, and the room was reasonably clean. Unfortunately, since we were there a few days, the houskeepers decided that whatever we tracked onto the carpet would remain for the duration. Makes me wonder about the cleanliness of what I can't see!
The breakfast buffett is pretty decent but the area is very small and gets pretty crowded.
There was only one other place to stay in town that I saw, and it looked bad- really bad. All in all, not great, not terrible, value is questionable but it could be much worse.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
JamesonInnArab, Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Dear Jeffrey T,

I appreciate your taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your feedback and I am very glad to hear that my front desk staff were both helpful and pleasant. As for the cleanliness of your room we pride ourselves on having the cleanest most comfortable place in town and I am disappointed to hear that we failed to vacuum your floors during your stay with us. Please rest assured that I will address this with my staff so that future guests will have a more pleasant and enjoyable stay.

Neesya Goodman, GM
Wartrace, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My 21 yr. old son and his friend spent the night at the Jameson Inn. They were taking their first bicycle trip and had traveled 85 miles that day. The people at the Jameson took very good care of them and were extremely nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
JamesonInnArab, General Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We were very impressed by the bicycle trip these 2 were taking and enjoyed hosting them very much. We look forward to hosting them again in the future.

Neesya Goodman, GM
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

This is the only hotel I know of in Arab. It's more of a motel that they try to give a "hotel" feel to it. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and it had everything promised. The rate was very reasonable for this level of hotel. You can walk to McDonald's in the parking lot in front of this one. Wifi in the room worked well.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arab
Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville
Hampton Inn Cullman
Hampton Inn Cullman
#1 of 9 in Cullman
4.5 of 5 stars 199 reviews

Been to Quality Inn Arab? Share your experiences!