“Dissapointed Again!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Chandler, Arizona
“Dissapointed Again!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have had lunch at this Ruby Tuesday a few times over the last few months. Each visit results in some type of problem. At this visit, I had a salad and ordered a cheeseburger well done with a side of mustard. The salad bar was just ok. A few tongs/spoons were missing and there was evidence that people were using tongs from mayo based salads for other items. I can't stand mayo so this is a huge problem for me! My burger arrived without cheese and no side of mustard. Our waitress was busy taking orders from a group and we couldn't get her attention. We got another server to help us. She took back my plate and the cheese was added and mustard was placed in a small dish. By the time the plate arrived, the original fries were cold. Frustrated at this point, I just ignored it and didn't eat them. My friend ordered a medium prime burger and received a well done one. They recooked hers but I was finished with my meal by the time her meal was redone. The manager was nice enough to come by and ask about the meal. We were honest and he decided to pick up our check. For this reason, I am willing to give them another try. This is a simple cheeseburger order and not rocket science...it shouldn't be this difficult!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Heflin AL
“Delicious peach sangria!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the peach sangria and it was delicious, fresh apples and peaches. My husband had ribs and I had the petite sirloin. We both enjoyed our dinners despite a more than 30 minute wait for our dinners. We ordered about 6:15 and the restaurant was not crowded. We noticed that no food was coming from the kitchen but we were eventually served. Our server was friendly, courteous and apologetic for our long wait. We will return since we live in the area. Maybe an off night!

Visited November 2013
Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Late night dinner and cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Came in right before closing. Food good and young barmaid
was charming.Had asiago steak sauce was a little overwhelming overall dinner was good.

Visited September 2013
“I so enjoyed Dinner here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I have had dinner here several times.It is a great place to eat, my server Kelsey was a delight and what a great attitude.The food was excellant and service was top notch.

• Visited August 2013