“First time in Andalusia, Gotta try the top resturant” 3 of 5 stars

334-222-4614
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Andalusia
West Point, GA
“First time in Andalusia, Gotta try the top resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to trip advisor after visiting Andalusia on business for the first time. I needed an early to go lunch, and they were open at 10:30 am. The lady and gentleman workers in the back very nice and friendly. The lady that by the pictures is the co-owner with her and her husband, not as nice. I decided to get the BBQ plate to try what they are known for. The price was very reasonable for 7 dollars. I got the BBQ pork, the beans and the slaw. The BBQ was okay, the sauce a bit too sweet for me. I should have gotten it on the side. The slaw was okay, not horrible but I make better. The beans were very sweet with an aftertaste of charcoal or some kind of burnt taste. I did not finish any of the items, and it went into the trash. I know Andalusia is a small town, so for the selections I guess this place is okay but I personally don't think it deserves number one. To me the restaurant interior was cute, lots of old fashioned signs and things to look at. A huge display case of Alabama Football collection.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Andalusia, Alabama
“Great Barbeque Sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I rate this the best bbq sandwich in Andalusia. Husband has had steak and enjoyed it. Usually get bbq sandwich plate and it is a large meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Nothing fancy but food was really good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a fancy place to eat - this isn't it but the food was outstanding! I had grilled catfish (I'm trying to eat healthier!), grilled onion and sweet potato fries and it was all good! My wife had a salad with pulled pork in it and it was, in her words, very good! My granddaughter had chicken fingers and fries and she loved it! We will go back when in Andalusia!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Walton Beach, FL
“Friendly with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great BBQ, friendly service and very reasonable prices in an old timey atmosphere. Who could ask for more?

• Visited May 2013
Andalusia, Alabama
“Unexpectedly good stuff......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very good all around. Love the steak sandwich, and fish sandwitch. Highly reccomended. Nice old fashioned decor.

• Visited February 2013