“Great BBQ!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Andalusia, Alabama
“Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We eat at Larry's at least once a week. They have very good food, great daily specials and they are usually very fast.

Visited July 2012

Evergreen Al
“Supper with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

The food is good and the service the price isnt bad either no matter what you order you will be pleased, its a nice place you and your family can be at comfort

Visited March 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Food, Staff and Prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

What can I say about this place? It was so good that we ate there two nights in a row. The first night my choice was the HUGE, not so huge to me, potato covered with your choice of meats. I chose smoked beef and turkey. It was completed with some garlic bread and a diet coke. The complete meal was under $15 including tax. I asked the waitress, before i ordered, if it was an Idaho Potato and without even thinking she stated "yeah". It was classic, as this potato that arrived was obviously not, and we laughed for some time. the second time I ate the grilled chicken sandwich, complete with fries and a diet coke. Once again, under $15 including tax. I also tried the fried Dill Pickles, which are a MUST EAT appetizer. This just echoes some of my earlier reviews while in Alabama about the hospitality and friendliness of the areas I have visited. This rather large restaurant is available for franchise and they were proud of the fact that they had to other locations in Alabama. Ozark, Enterprise and of course Andalusia, AL. I will be revisiting this location again in April and I intend to go back to the places and try more of their delicious dinners! Thanks for reading.

It's about 10 minutes down the street from the HIE I stayed at. They also give you a FREE tub of ice cream if you want. The coworkers were saying how good the Sweet tea was, so I suggest that or a beverage choice. If tea is your thing.

RetiredArmyRANGER