“Clean rooms, Nice staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2945 Hwy. 280, Alexander City, AL 35010 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Alexander City
Senoia, Georgia
“Clean rooms, Nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while my in-laws camped at Lake Martin, We stayed on reward points so I can not tell you how much the cash value of the room was, but the room was very clean along with the rest of the hotel. This place is pet friendly for a $15 a night fee. That kind of sucks I'd rather leave a deposit instead of a straight fee. Overall this is what to expect for this price point of room, my only real complaint was the continental was lack luster but none of them are ever really that good. If you had to eat breakfast at the hotel is was possible but I would spend a few bucks at McDonalds instead.

Room Tip: Beds are decent rooms are clean
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SamirP0307, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Guest, i am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. We hope you choose to stay with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel, great room, great service, great price! I had to stay at this hotel for business and was looking for a great place to rest up for a busy day....I definitely found the right place. I recommend it for anyone traveling for any reason.

• Stayed September 2012
SamirP0307, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Lexington, KY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We chose the Comfort Inn after looking for a place in Alexander City to stay over a weekend for a wedding on Lake Martin. This motel looked recently updated and nice in the lobby. The rooms left much to be desired. You can bring pets so that may add to some of the uncleanness of the rooms but our carpet was VERY dirty. Don't wear white socks on the floors. The room smelled musty and we had several other family members staying at the same motel and their rooms were a mix of mold smell and humid inside. I guess you get what you pay for but at $89.00 per night this motel is not what I would call cheap.
Upon check in and opening the room to our room we found bags that belonged to someone else inside. We thought we had been given the wrong room but no the luggage belonged to the front desk clerk! At that point I really wondered about the cleanliness of the room.
The one positive to the experience was that staff was nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask to check out a room before you pay for it.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
26, 2013

Dear Guest, I apologize for any inconvenience our hotel may have caused you. We hope you choose to stay with in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Alexander City hotels

Dearborn Heights, Mi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I travel for business a lot. Wifi is a neccessity so I check to see if the hotel has it. This hotel reported working wifi. 27-47mbps (nearly useless) is what they're pushing as wifi service. The Staff was friendly, the hotel room was clean, but the wifi is non existent. very frustrating when you have to send multiple reports. glad Im here for just one night.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest, I apologize for any inconvenience our hotel may have caused you. We are in the process of updating all WIFI equipment. We hope to see you again.
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Property was clean and the room had a great ac unit. Quiet place and helpful staff. No restaurants within walking distance. The sheets and blanket were a bit thin, but overall I got what I paid for. Wi-fi was a bit slow but it did work. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank You for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel..

On behalf of our team, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We enjoyed having you at our hotel. We hope you choose to stay with us in the future.
Huntsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

This is not an upscale motel but it sure has satisfied me. I have been staying here for years several times a year. My football friends and I have enjoyed the personnel, the room quality, cleanliness and complimentary breakfast. It is quiet, comfortable, and we have always felt safe. We have not tried the internet or the pool but we have never had a complaint about anything. The personnel always do special little things that make our stay a pleasure.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor but they will help get your bags to the room
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

This was an OK hotel, not bad but not great. The gentleman that checked us in was very nice, and he recommended a very good restaurant. The cleanliness was OK, the beds were OK.... everything but the internet was just OK, nothing outstanding. The internet was very spotty at best, and sometimes didn't work at all. So if internet is important to you, you should stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!