“pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Alexander City

You added Super 8 Alexander City to your Saves list
Super 8 Alexander City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4335 Hwy 280, Alexander City, AL 35010 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Alexander City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Alexander City
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Pleasant stay at Baymont last week. Welcoming and helpful staff, clean room, and comfy bed. Traveling to visit a sick family member, so was already stressed a bit and in need of rest. Thankfully, i was able to catch up on much needed rest here and slept very well. Room was nice and clean. Bathroom/ shower were clean. I liked their bed. Once i layed on it, I was out like a light. I had explained a little bit to staff at check in, why I was visiting. I dont remember their name, but staff was extremely nice and told me they hoped evrything works out okay with my realative. That was nice of them. I would definately recommend Baymont to my friends and family. When traveling in this area again, I will probably be staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Matthew W, General Manager at Super 8 Alexander City, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Jen K,
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, especially considering your circumstances. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your needs of a clean and comfortable room. we hope that your family member is doing well, and that the next time you travel to Alexander City, it will be for a vacation. Lake Martin is beautiful during warmer weather!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pell City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would suggest that anytime a property is is close proximity to a large lake that the following should be considered:
Very early Breakfast and Coffee- Suggest 4 AM
Easy access electrical outlets so that Tournament Fisherman may charge Batteries in their boats.
On my stay no coffee or Breakfast was offered early enough.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Matthew W, General Manager at Super 8 Alexander City, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Allen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback. It is important to hear suggesstions from our guests, just like you. We use the feedback to improve ourselves and our hotel. We want to be able to fit the needs of everyone that comes to stay with us.

-We have gourmet coffee and coffee makers in every room, I can tell you from exprience that the coffee truly does have an amazing flavor, and is quick to brew.

-We also have standard electrical outlets on every other supporting pillar outside of the rooms, which is perfect for boaters wanting to plug in their boats. Park your boat right in front of your window, and plug it in. The perfect marriage between functionality and security.

-In regards to a very early breakfast, I agree. Therefore, I have changed our breakfast schedule for Saturday mornings to open at 4 A.M. This will be in effect until the fishing season comes to a close.

We look forward to seeing you again!

-Matthew Weber
Lithonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was visiting friends in Alex City and asked for a recommendation and they suggested the Baymont. It was a great choice. the staff was wonderful They were professional and efficient. they offered me a great rate and quickly resolved any issues I had during my stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Matthew W, General Manager at Super 8 Alexander City, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Ralph,

Your review is greatly appreciated! I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write a response. I also would like to thank your friends for recommending the Baymont. You have great friends. Guest satisfaction is always our first priority. Therefore, I am thrilled to see that your stay was exactly what you wanted, and that any issues that may have arisen were promptly resolved. Thank you for the compliment about my staff, I will be sure to convey the message to them.

Matthew Weber
North Richland Hills, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

A clean and comfortable room with firm bed, clean bath and a filling breakfast. We enjoyed ourselves and appreciated the comfortable setting just under a wooded hillside in Alexander City.
We had stayed here when the property was the Jameson Inn and wondered what it would be like.
We found it to be comfortable and were warmly received at check in.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mr. Schofield,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. We strive to present genuine Southern Hospitality to every guest. So I am very glad to see that we were able to provide that experience for you. We would love for you to come by and stay with us again the next time you find yourself in Alexander City.

Matthew Weber

P.S. We will have freshly baked cookies in the lobby the next time you see us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alexander City
American Inn - Alexander City
#5 of 6 in Alexander City
3.0 of 5 stars 5 reviews
Creekside Lodge & Conference Center

Been to Super 8 Alexander City? Share your experiences!