“Feb. 14 Date Night” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Albertville
Good for: Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sebastien's is now located in downtown Albertville at the junction of AL Hwy's 75 and 205 (Broad and Main Streets) in the old Hammer's location. We have completely renovated the building and transformed it into a modern restaurant. We maintained the look of a one hundred year old building on the interior while completely modernizing the whole facility. We now offer outdoor dining, the ability to have parties of up to 150 people and have a fantastic bar area. Our menu has been upgraded as well and is fantastic. We also offer live entertainment three nights a week.
Albertville, Alabama
“Feb. 14 Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and I have been married over 42 years coming up on 43 as of June, 12. Over the years we have gone from McD's, to Steak & Ale. At this time in life being together is the best part, on this night the restaurant had Two people singing and playing, as on the weekend.
The meal, we had Steak, and two sides, steak could be cut with a fork, the sides were great.

• Visited February 2014

Albertville, Alabama
“Very Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I finally talked my husband into going to Sebastien's on Friday night. So glad I did! He ordered the Firehouse Burger and I ordered the Fettucini Alfredo. Definitely the best fettucini I have ever had and I don't remember a better tasting burger! They also serve warm delicious bread before your meal. The decor is also very nice! When I was leaving it was pouring outside. One of the owners volunteered to walk me to my car with a huge umbrella. I was all the way across the parking lot and at first I could not find my car. I told him to go ahead and go back into the restaurant but he refused! I found it soon after. As he was walking away I thanked him and I saw how wet he had gotten. Now that is great service! Thank you Sebastien's for a wonderful dinner and for making us feel so welcome. We cannot wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Real Gem in North Alabama!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was at my lake house in Guntersville, Alabama and happened to call a good friend. He asked if I would join him and some other friends for dinner. I replied "yes" and he proceeded to tell me where. I had never heard of Sebastiens, so, being somewhat a foodie, I was fired up. I headed up the mountain, to Albertville which is about a 15 minute journey and found it with no problem.
I walked in and joined 7 other friends for dinner. The wait staff was speedy getting everyone a cocktail and giving enough time to enjoy them before coming for the dinner order. As I reviewed the menu, I couldn't help but think,"hmmm, it all looks great". There was ample diversification, but, not too many items under each one to be confusing. Pasta, chicken, seafood (and lake fare), red meat and a few others. The dessert menu looked divine. The salads were nice. So, when it came my turn, I asked the waitperson, "What is the most popular item on the menu?" He quickly replied,"pecan encrusted chicken". I ordered a wedge salad and the suggested chicken dish. The sides were simple and good, Choices of mixed vegetables, broccoli, asparagus, 2 potatoes etc. I goy broccoli and a baked potato.
When my salad arrived, it was crisp, cold and just like a proper wedge should be. The Chicken was served promptly after the salad disappeared and was possible the best chicken that I ever had. It was covered with a tart cream sauce that was really nice. It was tender and a fork slid right through it, WOW! The broccoli was cooked just the way I like it not too soft, not to firm. The others around the table had a great meal also.
There was a band playing that was a little too loud for a table of eight. Conversation with the other end of the table was non existent. I suggest that, on a weekend, keep your party to 4. The bar was full but not crowded. There is ample room between all the tables and it was a very good experience. A must go when in North Alabama.

• Visited November 2013
Boaz, Alabama
“A welcome oasis in a culinary desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Anyone livening here has to drive 60 mile in either direction to Huntsville or Birmingham to find a good restaurant . These guys are trying and deserve support. Diverse menus, reasonable prices, nice bar. It has gone through several ownership / management changes, but I think they have got it right. I may become a regular.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Can't stop thinking about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I visited Sebastien's based on a recommendation from a friend that lives in Albertville. WOW, am I glad I did!! Stopped by on a Tuesday night, alone, at around 7:15. I heard the food was good, and that it was "upscale", but other than that I did not know what to expect. The place was almost completely full, and I did not have reservations, but they seated me immediately. The atmosphere was nice, not too loud, but enough noise to be comfortable. They had a bar, with several patrons, looked to be business people. The food was excellent!! Not typical small town food. Lots of gourmet type dishes, but they also had things my "meat & potatoes" husband would like. Service was good, and two of the owners/managers came by to make sure I was happy. On this particular Tuesday night, they had a gentleman, by the name of Chris Simmons playing guitar and singing some Blues. Apparently, he played back-up with Leon Russell and now is on his own. Imagine "happening upon" that? This guy can sing!! He had one song called Hallelujah Man that I really liked and I ended up buying a CD. Have listened to it all week, which has made me think of this little place, and the parmesan french fries, every day. I will be going back soon, perhaps even this weekend, and taking my husband. This is a perfect romantic dinner kind of place. I can also see me going with girlfriends for a Girl's Night Out. The only thing I would change, next time, I will make reservations.

• Visited February 2013