“A real treat !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Albertville
Livingston
“A real treat !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Our first time visit was very enjoyable. Excellent catfish and frog legs. Good friendly service by Tina and smiles all around. It is always a treat when the food & service is excellent and at a good price. We now come to this area often and will visit Catfish Cabin every time. Rich & Debbie

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Birmingham, Alabama
“My entire extended family f”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My entire extended family of almost 70 adults have happily dined at Catfish Cabin Restaurant in Albertville as long I can remember. . Our of town guests? We took them to Catfish Cabin. The slaw and hush puppies remain the absolute best. From that point on the quality of service is inconsistent. It's superb or none at all resulting in poorly fill orders with cold food. There's nothing worse than cold seafood. This is a management issue. We drive 87 miles to get there and 87 miles back home. Please address and correct your poor service issues. PLEASE!

Mentone, Alabama
“Lunch gone bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I had lunch here on March 17 2014. The food was horrible and over priced!! When we walked in it was like we walked into a retirement home and it even had that smell. The service was horrible-- I had to hear about all the bill the waitress had to pay--- and if I had got to eat my food when I was there I would have sent it back. I order the cabins fettuccine -- mistake - my shrimp was gritty and the sauce was like soup.My twins had a grilled cheese and fries that they refused to eat -- we paid almost $6 just for a kids meal . If I could just get my money back I would have just ate a Wendy's lol!! Oh and they don't have changing tables, really a family restaurant without changing tables!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albertville, Alabama
“Gone downhill-an updated review ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Catfish Cabin has been one of my favorite places for as long as I can remember. I'm sorry to say that has changed. The menu has been trimmed down, and the whitefish that I used to love has been replaced by a Long John Silver's quality greaseball that they call fish n' chips. Their "chips" are crunchy pieces of fried batter. The service was friendly as ever, but the prices are up by a third. Why, oh why did they mess with perfection? I'm so disappointed.

Houston, Texas
“Crispy catfish, good coleslaw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I love catfish and I'm always looking for a place that serves good & crispy catfish. The Catfish Cabin didn't disappoint. Crispy catfish fillets (they also have whole catfish), the coleslaw was good (I tend to be pick about my coleslaw) and even though I'm not a fan of hushpuppies, you get a basket of freshly friend hushpuppies. I ate a couple of them and they do have a good flavor. Also had a baked potato with my fillets which was nicely baked, but a little on the warm side, not hot. Waitress was friendly & attentive. The atmosphere here was friendly as well.

Visited January 2014