“A taste of Boston's North End in Alabama” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Birmingham, Alabama
“A taste of Boston's North End in Alabama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a Yankee in the south, and have searched far and wide for that Boston North end feeling of Italian restaurant and food. I found it here. After outstanding reviews from TripAdvisor I went this past saturday and was overwhelmed by the freshness of the salad and how delightful the for tasted. I had Lasagna and my friend had the Chicken Parm. Family atmosphere, and truly a MOM and POP establishment. Oh and those BIG BIG HUGE slices of CAKE, man, I'm still working on the slice we bought to go. I can't wait to get back there. Also our server was very helpful and paced the meal correctly so there was no real waits between drinks, bread, salads, main course!!

• Visited November 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
“My new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

WOW! an awesome restaurant the food is GREAT! I have never had such fresh Italian food. I will be back and often

• Visited November 2012
Montevallo, Alabama
“Italian at it's simplest and finest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great food is an understatement here! Joe's has the best pasta and pizza this side of the Atlantic! Excellent, friendly service, award winning wines and deserts, this is the place to go! We love Joe's!! The down-home friendly atmosphere brings it all together! Thanks Mama and Joe!!

Visited August 2012
Pelham, AL
“Love this family owned restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lovely atmosphere, delicious food freshly prepared. Joe's is such a delightful alternative to chain type restaurants.
Love the lasagna, lobster ravioli and we often order pizzas for take out. You can't beat the price or the service...what a gem in this community!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Love that Lasagna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wow, what a great place to eat, everytime we come up to visit our son, daughter in law and granddaughter we have to have Joe's lasagna, wish we would bring some back to Florida. Great!!!!!!!

Visited October 2012

Been to Joe's Italian? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Joe's Italian, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.