Just like some other reviewers, my husband and I had second thoughts after reading the few bad reviews of this hotel. However, we are so glad we did not listen. The location is great and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. We were upgraded to a very large suite with a great view of the Washington Monument. We found the hotel itself to be very elegant and quiet. We also did not notice any smoking odors - to which I am normally very sensitive. We will definitely stay here again when we visit Washington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc