We stayed here the last week of July, and I couldn't be happier with my decision! The location was unbeatable for walking everywhere we went. It was my first time in Washington DC so location was of utmost importance. Since my family and I enjoy walking everywhere, the Willard was a perfect fit to go to the museums and monuments. We even walked over to Arlington National Cemetery which was a bit of a hike but so worth the time!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc