We happened upon a great rate for my birthday so spent the night in DC. My husband arranged for an upgrade to a nicer room for just $75. He requested early check-in as well. When we arrived, the room was not ready, and was still not ready at 3PM, the usual check-in time. When we explained we had to be somewhere at 4, then had dinner plans, etc. (We didn't want to come back and get into our room for the first time at 10PM). They upgraded us to a 1 bedroom suite! It was spectacular! The main living space had a dining room, living room and office area (at least double the space of a typical room), and the bedroom was beautiful too. The master bath had a huge and elegant shower while the "guest" bath (yes, two!) was a full bath with tub/shower as well! I'll hope they're unable to provide my requested room next time too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc