For meeting t the World Bank I could have chosen a more conveniently located hotel but I decided to stay at the Willard and experience its atmosphere. I was not disappointed on most accounts. The reception was warm and professional, check-in smooth, the room (upgrade as Intercontinental Ambassador granted as a matter of course) spacius and with a view of the Mall. Breakfast was copiuous, room service accuate, fast and good quality, and the room was clean, kept clean and ample toiletries were provided. The Round Robin Bar was a bit of a let down - cramped and not the atmosphere I had expected. The location is great and access to the metro system worth mentioning. In brief: highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc