The Willard is one of my new favorite hotels. The rooms are clean, quiet, luxurious, beautifully appointed and incredibly spacious - what's not to love! The lobby is small but lovely and the staff efficient and friendly. The concierge who recommended restaurants and made reservations for us was particularly pleasant and obliging and his recommendations were always good. The location is unbeatable - close to the White House and within walking distance of the National Mall and lots of great restaurants. Overall, a grand, old and immaculately maintained hotel that I would have no hesitation in recommending.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.