Beautiful hotel near the White House with historical significance that both my 8 and 6 year old could appreciate. Staff were attentive, professional and friendly. The hotel room was spacious and clean. One minor warning - skip the morning breakfast at the hotel - a petite French buffet that came with a grande check. The food was good, however this was hands-down the most expensive breakfast my family has ever eaten! And, we didn't have cocktails just two hot chocolates, tea and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc