I've tried to get a reasonably priced room at the Willard for many years because of its historic relevance. I finally got one that fit within my travel allotment (~$200) and now, it will be difficult to go back to anything less. The location can't be beat if you want to see any of the museums or monuments. There are many great restaurants within walking distance. The staff was very friendly, helpful and more than willing to share historic information about the property. My room was quiet, roomy and the bed very comfortable. I hope I can afford to return. Keep a look out for specials and don't be afraid to call to see if you can get a better rate than is listed on their web site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc