Grand hotel with great location.
Bellman ignored me coming in and front desk clerk was very disinterested
I was on a business trip only staying one night but was given room 206. I overlooked the bottom of the portico and the pigeon netting when i looked out the window.
was not up to a move but realized my mistake when the bellman carts started rolling people to cars at 4:30 in morning. really hard to believe a great old hotel like this would rent a room like this and I am an Intercontinental member. Very disappointing.
Will have to try again and demand a real room.
Stay off the second floor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc