I booked a junior suite to celebrate my wife's birthday. I was more than caught off guard when the front desk manager upgraded us to the Oval suite. It was nothing short of breathtaking with views of the Washington Monument, Capitol and Pennsylvania Ave. As others have mentioned, the hotel is steeped in history and it is a joy to walk its hallways and corridors. The location along with the customer service is unparalleled. Beautiful hotel, top-notch service, adjacent to the White House. What more could one ask for?
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV and HotelsClick so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.