This is a beautiful hotel with a lot of charm. Hotel location is great right in front of Pennsylvania Avenue. The lobby is magnificent. Our room had a great view of some of the features of the mall, including the top of the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very attentive and friendly, as we were celebrating my birthday, they even left us a little gift in the room. We ordered room service for breakfast and the service was very good. Prices are steep and as such you would demand close to perfection. The room looked a bit dated, and the light fixtures were really old. You can tell the light switches are from the reopening back in 198-something! and as I said, when you pay top dollars you expect nothing but the best.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.