This hotel has been on my hotel bucket list, and I was supposed to stay here two years ago but ended up having chemotherapy instead. When a meeting came up at a nearby hotel, I jumped at the chance to stay here. I got a nice deal on a deluxe king room. It was in a corner and had two sets of windows a decent view. The room was quite spacious and completely quiet. I slept like a baby, as the bed was extremely comfortable. The desk clerk was very informative, and check-in was efficient. I didn't get my promised newspaper each morning, but that was no big deal. I also didn't get turndown service. maybe you have to call? The coffee maker could be replaced. It looked very old, but it made great coffee. All in all, I lover the hotel and hope to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc