We stayed at the Willard this past Christmas and had an excellent stay. The customer service was exceptional and the overall quality was great. While it's far from a value stay we felt it was worth paying the extra money for being a block away from the White House and so close to the museums. You should be prepared for the cost of parking ($40/day) and expensive drinks in their bar ($12/glass for wine). That said, if you're looking to treat yourself for some elegance this is a really good call in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc