The Willard is beautiful and elegant. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and courtious. We checked in on December 29th, the front desk clerk's tag read "in training" yet he was very knowledgeable, helpful and courtious. He asked if it would be ok if we could wait 20 minutes to ensure that our room was clean and available, he read my concerned expression, as my husband and I wanted to get dinner before seeing a play at the National theatre and we were running late. Within a few minutes we had our room key. The room was spacious and clean. The pillows were fantastic. We ate dinner at the Occidental which was wonderful and the breakfast buffet at Cafe du Parc was incredible. Our only slight disappointment was after my husband had handed our parking valet ticket and a tip to a gentlemen someone else had asked, "where's tip?" my husband said he handed it to the gentlemen and they repeatedly asked "where's tip?" Other than that the hotel staff, dinning, accomodations were all exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc