We picked this hotel after much review on trip advisor and other sites. Our White House Tour was the first one of the day and we wanted to be close by so we had no worries about making our designated timeframe. You cannot go wrong by choosing this hotel. It is close to everything you need and is right next door to the White House. If you are looking for a very clean, comfortable and centrally located place to stay this is an excellent choice. This was our first site seeing trip to D.C. So it was important to us to do it right the first time. Yes, it is a little pricy but the true measure for us was would we return and did we feel that this was a good value overall. Yes to both. The room was nice and clean and everyone was very accommodating. A safe bet for those first time visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc