We stayed here for 4 nights during the Christmas holidays. The wonderful tree in the main lobby along with several trees that line the main hallway were beautiful. Each night they had singing groups in the lobby doing holiday music. This was almost magical.
This hotel is very near The White House and within walking distance of all major attractions in DC. It is quite expensive, but well worth the price for a special occasion. Lovely rooms, good service, an in house Elizabeth Arden Spa. You feel very pampered staying here. Also near The Old Ebbitt Grill which is a historic place to eat with good food.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Stentorian NV and HotelsClick so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.