I was here for a Wedding in Sept 2012.
Its an older classy hotel, and nicer than any of the other Intercontinental Hotels Ive been to. Most of the others seem to be 3-4 star hotels that are a bit worn. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the Intercontinental/IHG Hotel chain (which includes Holiday Inn), but this is a very nice place. I usually prefer startwood hotels like the W next door, but the wedding party was staying here.
The rooms are quiet, clean, and comfortable. The service was attentive and very good overall. I didnt spend much time using the hotel facilities. If you are getting a good rate, this is a great place to stay, albeit it may be a bit expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc