You can't go wrong by staying at the Willard when in Washington, DC. Everything is within walking distance - great restaurants, the Metro, the Smithsonian, and many great shops.
Remember to look up when in the lobby for the seals of the states. The receptionist was very informative about the history of "lobbists".
If you enjoy a long, warm, soaking bath, the Willard has the best old tubs! Before you leave, take a peek into the Willard Room and recall the movies that featured this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc