One of the great historic hotels in the USA and one not to be missed.
The lobby amd neeting rooms were absolutely beautiful. My room was large and very nicely done. Very comfortable, too.
The entire staff was excellent and right on the money with recommendations and help.
Any trip to Washington should include at least one night at this historic and charming hotel. Right across the street from the treasury building and around the corner from the Whitehouse.
A real gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc