I had a quick business trip to DC and only spent a night, but the Willard, as usual, was awesome. There is a lot of history with this hotel, but the amenities are as modern as they come. The lobby is beautiful, striking and rich with history. The rooms are large and bathrooms are modern with marble and high end toiletries. The coffee shop Le Paque is convenient for coffee in the morning, the Hamilton, across the street on the back side of the hotel makes a tasty sandwich and there are many area restaurants to choose from for dinner. History, luxury, and great service. All hallmarks of the Willard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc