Took the train down from Philly for the weekendf with the kids. Great hotel. Upgraded to a suite with the Ambassador status and was given the 4pm check out. Breakfast at the Parc restauran very complete buffet. Kids were half price which made it seem reasonable. The only downside was the weather forced us into a lot of cabs which are very expensive. The add on fees seemed to range in each cab and I still don't know why exactly. Other than that the museums were great and free except for the Spy museum which was worth the fees. Staff at the Hotel was great . Front desk was friendly and although the hotel was full commited our name to memory. Door men were also very helpful as well arranged a cab for an hour for 25 bucks to see the monuments. Skip the Indian museum except for lunch as the food was native american themed and was the most interesting thing in the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc