Yes, it's pricey. Yes, they're on the tacky side not offering free wi-fi or even free internet in the business center when I'm already paying $400 a night (it cheapens their brand to nickle & dime you that way). But wow, what a hotel! Clean, well-maintained--presentation, presentation, presentation. I think I've finally found a regular hotel in the city. Service was wonderful (when I checked out, the desk clerk remembered what I had come to the District for & asked me how the meeting went) and the location is ideal. If you can afford it, this is the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1850, the name Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation s capital. Today, Willard InterContinental Washington continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping and many must-see sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Willard InterContinental Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willard Intercontinental Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Washington Dc
- Intercontinental Hotel Washington Dc