Hotel room was great - spacious, clean, with a comfortable bed. Bathroom was a little small but updated. Nice lobby with attached restaurant. Parking in the garage was very tight, but no problem finding a space. The only negative is that it is a little far from downtown Georgetown, so we had to either drive or take a cab. Great value compared to hotels downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Hotel
- Savoy Hotel Washington Dc
- Savoy Hotel Of Georgetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the charming neighborhood of Glover Park, Savoy Suites Hotel offers easy access to Georgetown, Georgetown University, Georgetown University Hospital and the elite American University. Offering 150 spacious DC hotel guest rooms and suites, Savoy Suites Hotel accommodations are newly renovated, many offering breathtaking views of Georgetown, the Washington Monument, Potomac River and US Capital Building. All guests of Savoy Suites Hotel will enjoy premium Tempur-Pedic beds for a perfect nights sleep and have access to affordable on-site garage parking at $20 per day with free in and out privileges, free WiFi internet and daily access to Washington Sports Club. Free shuttle service is also available to Georgetown University and the nearest DC Metro. Guests of Savoy Suites Hotel will also enjoy beautifully prepared classic American dishes with rich Mediterranean flavors in Twist Georgetown Restaurant and Lounge. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily, Twist Georgetown Restaurant is also available for private events, weddings, catering and business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Savoy Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.