My wife and I stayed here for two nights during an autumn trip to the east coast. The hotel is located very conveniently in Dupont Circle, within walking distance to many sites and very close to a subway stop. It's an old-school hotel with a lot of class and charm. It's not as polished and ritzy as some of the fancier hotels in town but it is a good value for the price.
Our room was small but quite nice. The bed was very comfortable and we had everything we needed. Our one complaint concerned the water temperature in the shower: It took about five minutes of running until the water was warm enough. We called the front desk to ask to have it fixed and she called maintenance, but the problem persisted throughout our stay.
Other than that, our experience was great. We'd consider staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel
- Westin Washington Dc
- The Fairfax
- Washington Dc Westin
- Westin Embassy Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel is a luxury accommodation in Dupont Circle by the White House, National Mall, and Lincoln Memorial. We have 259 guest roms, a grand ballroom, and several meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Fairfax at Embassy Row, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.