We were there for a wedding. Very nice room (expensive). Valet parking is $40 / day.
The only restaurant is the bar - menu is fairly limited. Food (dinner) was just OK - not prepared as described on the menu. Their restaurant is only open for breakfast
WiFi is also expensive.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel
- Westin Washington Dc
- The Fairfax
- Washington Dc Westin
- Westin Embassy Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel is a luxury accommodation in Dupont Circle by the White House, National Mall, and Lincoln Memorial. We have 259 guest roms, a grand ballroom, and several meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Fairfax at Embassy Row, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.