This is a bit of a hidden gem, which I found by accident. I'd say that the positive reviews here mirror my experience. Arrived tired and jet lagged on a Sunday and was immediately made to feel at home in the small lounge just off the lobby area. Being wood paneled with a low ceiling and comfortable chairs it has a "club" feel and is a great place to chill with a drink or a light meal.
Woke up in the middle of the night dehydrated from the flight, went and asked at 1am where I could get some water - two bottles magically appeared: no charge.
The rooms are, as others said, smallish, but elegant and comfortable. If I am staying in DC, this is where it will be.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel
- Westin Washington Dc
- The Fairfax
- Washington Dc Westin
- Westin Embassy Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel is a luxury accommodation in Dupont Circle by the White House, National Mall, and Lincoln Memorial. We have 259 guest roms, a grand ballroom, and several meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Fairfax at Embassy Row, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.