We just held our family gathering at the Fairfax on Embassy Row. It was our first stay at this property chosen because of its location and reputation. The hotel and staff lived up to their reputation and more, it was a great experience for our entire family.
Special mention for the extraordinary efforts of the Fairfax`s Front Desk Manager, Mr. Ertug Ersoy, and his wonderful staff, that went out of their way to accommodate our group and provide a level of service you would expect at a high end European luxury hotel including luxury linens that lull you to a deep sleep, fine appointments in the room and throughout the hotel, surprisingly great food at the restaurant and at lounge where you will find well priced appetizers to full meals. The Fairfax is our new destination hotel when in Washington.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel
- Westin Washington Dc
- The Fairfax
- Washington Dc Westin
- Westin Embassy Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel is a luxury accommodation in Dupont Circle by the White House, National Mall, and Lincoln Memorial. We have 259 guest roms, a grand ballroom, and several meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Fairfax at Embassy Row, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.