The location of the Fairfax is ideal. Dupont Circle and its environs is lovely and using the Red Line most of the tourist locations are quickly accessible. During my two night stay, I was most impressed by the staff. Every person greeted me kindly, professionally and with enthusiasm to make my stay as comfortable as possible. The room I had was very well appointed, it had everything I could need and felt large and spacious. The bed was really very comfortable.
Some of the details left me disappointed, most notably was that there is a wifi charge per day per device. In addition, the door to the room did not quite meet the floor so there was a bit of noise from the hall that drifted into my room.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel
- Westin Washington Dc
- The Fairfax
- Washington Dc Westin
- Westin Embassy Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel is a luxury accommodation in Dupont Circle by the White House, National Mall, and Lincoln Memorial. We have 259 guest roms, a grand ballroom, and several meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Fairfax at Embassy Row, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.