We stayed at the Fairfax November 15-20 celebrating our anniversary. I booked this room through Hotwire not knowing in advance which property we would end up staying at. Upon arrival they could not have been nicer and to our surprise we ended up in a two room suite.
Each time we entered the lobby we were greeted warmly. Peter, the concierge, helped us each evening with dinner and we were never disappointed. This property is on the same scale as a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons. No amenities are missing in your room and who doesn't love the nightly turn-down service.
We would definitely stay here again and I highly recommend this property to anyone visiting D.C. The location is excellent with many dining choices within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel
- Westin Washington Dc
- The Fairfax
- Washington Dc Westin
- Westin Embassy Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Hotel is a luxury accommodation in Dupont Circle by the White House, National Mall, and Lincoln Memorial. We have 259 guest roms, a grand ballroom, and several meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Fairfax at Embassy Row, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.