We just finished visiting and I can say that we had a lovely stay. Beautiful lobby, such a courteous staff. The rooms are very clean, linens and bed and everyday the maid service magically came and cleaned up and always left plenty of toiletries. Tweet them and they get back to you in seconds, as well as Facebook! There is a CVS around the corner, Starbucks, and easy walks to the Sites as well as the free Fiat Service they offer to take you around the city, just make sure you get it reserved in time. Workout center looked nice too, but no time to use with all the sites to see.
Cozy Bar and restaurant also very nice. I highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc