My spouse and I stayed here the weekend of May 2-4 and had a wonderful stay. We arrived early around 11am on Friday and they were able to check us into our 6th floor deluxe king room. I was impressed they allowed early checkin and we were quite happy having had an early flight and we just wanted to nap. Our room was spacious and the king bed was really comfortable. The bathroom was a good size and had premium toilletries. The OnDemand movie selection was pretty good, though expensive ($18 for newer movies!) Depsite this, it was our weekend getaway and worth the splurge. We ordered room service one night and it was quick. Overall, we were impressed with the service at the hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc