We visited the Madison Hotel for 2 nights over the July 4th weekend. You can't ask for a better location. We walked to the Washington Memorial (about 15 minutes), strolled in, found a spot and watched the spectacular fireworks and the went back to the hotel. About an hour all in. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the staff helpful. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing to complain about. We used the workout facilities and they are small but well stocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc