Arrived around midnight and was very worried about overbooking. However, check in was a breeze and they took our bags to our room for us so we could get a dinner order in before the kitchen closed. The bartender at the Federalist was great. Super friendly and made recommendations for other places to go after they closed. The room itself was nice. Clean and adequately sized. They didn't give us a key to the minibar. Our view was also terrible, but we booked the cheapest room so I can't complain. The hotel was in walking distance of plenty of places to eat, able to walk to the White House and monuments, and close to the Metro too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc