Started out having cocktails at The Madison last Friday night. Great crowd in the bar but we sat in the quieter area for some good conversation. Had a late night out in Washington DC and didn't intend to even stay overnight, especially since I only live in Old Town Alexndria VA. You know the rules...NO drinking & driving and it was really late. The Madison was so accommodating. My room was really nicely appointed and had great lotions and shampoo!
Of course, I didn't travel with toothpast & toothbrush. Floss yes but not the essentials. I frantically called downstairs at 3 am and they brought up my teeth needs. I was afraid to even breathe on the person who brought it!
Breakfast the next morning: wow!!! amazing yogurt/honey/fruit/granola. trying to stay a bit healthy. the rest of the group had what I envied: eggs/potatoes/toast!! great presentation.
I really enjoyed my stay here. Hallways were quiet (well it was 3 am...) and the beds were SOOO COMFORTABLE!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Federalist styled building, European atmosphere, multilingual staff; conveniently located just four blocks from the White House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.