We planned a long weekend in DC, which we do a couple times each year. We've stayed many different hotels. This time we chose the Madison for three reasons: great location for our plans, good off-season room rate, and consistently strong Tripadvisor reviews. The room was nicely done, it faced 15th St. It was not loud, we slept quite well. The bathroom has a marble countertop, glass enclosed shower (no tub) and a magnifying mirror. The two lobby bars were enjoyable. Fitness room has several machines all in good order. The locker room was clean with plenty of large towels. Locker room has steam room and sauna. We did not eat at the hotel. About a 15 minute walk to DuPont Circle and 30 minutes to the Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc