The doormen are still excellent and the hotel has a fresh new and modern look that is very appealing. We ate at the new Postscript (see separate review) and enjoyed a great room on the 12th floor. Room walls still seem a bit thin as we could hear noise from other rooms, such as alarms and flushing. The king size bed looked good but was so hard I couldn't sleep the first night and I'm someone who bought the hardest mattress in the store for my bed at home. The fitness room is nicely appointed and housekeeping did a great job. If it weren't for the rock hard mattress I would give it another star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc