We loved our stay at The Madison - it was well placed for the metro, to walk to The White House and Smithsonian sites and to access the fun nightlife of Washington.
You know when you walk in a room and you feel immediately at home? The Madison was like that. The room smelt gorgeous and was large and bright. The first night we were in a room which was near some outdoor construction but they happily moved us the next night and one night we didn't get left any towels, but again quickly rectified.
Much recommended for young and old, families and couples.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- The Madison Hotel
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.