We loved our stay at The Madison - it was well placed for the metro, to walk to The White House and Smithsonian sites and to access the fun nightlife of Washington.
You know when you walk in a room and you feel immediately at home? The Madison was like that. The room smelt gorgeous and was large and bright. The first night we were in a room which was near some outdoor construction but they happily moved us the next night and one night we didn't get left any towels, but again quickly rectified.
Much recommended for young and old, families and couples.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- The Madison Hotel
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Federalist styled building, European atmosphere, multilingual staff; conveniently located just four blocks from the White House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.