Stayed here on July 4th this past year. I 'Pricelined' on the Name Your Own Price function and got it for $80. Beautiful hotel, great location just 3 blocks from the White House and 5 blocks to the National Mall and Washington Monument. Lots of great restaurants in the neighborhood. Room was great, very nice amenities. Downside, EVERYTHING costs money here, which should be expected when staying at a 4+ Star hotel in a major city. One expense however, was still a little much. Valeting the car (the only option for parking that was given, and again, keep in mind it was July 4th in the Nations Capital) was $49 a night. Thats a little steep in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc